We only meet up with our friends once in a while after work, so take the opportunity to celebrate with a good meal! We hardly have it easy ourselves in these gatherings anyway, from trying to find that elusive free slot in everyone’s busy schedule during weekdays, to deciding the hangout of the night. So make the most out of it, we say.
Thanks to Standard Chartered and their newly launched Dining Journeys promotion for their credit cardholders, you can now feast with your friends on weekdays, Fridays included, from now till end of the year! Get ready to be pampered with these awesome privileges at more than 100 trendy restaurants across the island:
1) Did you know you can enjoy up to 15% off your total bills at participating restaurants in Singapore, specially selected for your dining pleasure by Standard Chartered? With over 100 participating restaurants, most of which conveniently located in central Singapore, Standard Chartered Credit Cardholders can enjoy discounts at restaurants across a wide variety of settings and cuisines.
2) And each month, you will also get to enjoy 6% cashback (up to S$50) on your total spend, when you charge a minimum of S$300 per month to your Standard Chartered Credit Card.
Doesn’t this sound like a gathering made even better? If you aren’t already thinking of paying the bill for your next dinner, your friend is probably a step ahead. So make sure you’re familiar with these tips to get your hands on the bill before your friends:
1) Always sit at the extreme ends of the dining table, and be on the end closest to the cashier counter.
2) Be the guy who calls for the bill first.
3) Tell your friends you have no cash in your wallet!
4) Give the waiter your credit card once you are seated at the start of the dinner!
5) And of course, make sure you are using a Standard Chartered Credit Card.
Check out some of the restaurants participating in Standard Chartered Dining Journeys here:
For more information on Standard Chartered Dining Journeys and latest credit card promotions, visit their website.
P.S. And if you are my friend, please pardon me. I will be volunteering to pay for our meals using my Standard Chartered Credit Card from now.
This story was produced in conjunction with Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited. All information provided is on an “as is” basis and for informational purposes only. Standard Chartered and the independent providers or restaurants are not liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. For more information on the Standard Chartered Dining Journeys promotion and a full list of participating restaurants, head over to sc.com/sg/dining now. Terms and conditions, minimum spends and exclusions apply.