What’s Buzzing? If you are working in Orchard Road, here’s the deal. il Cielo Italian Restaurant at Hilton Singapore has introduced a Supreme Italian Set Lunch from S$25++ for a two-course lunch inclusive of coffee or tea, available from Mondays to Fridays. We have been to il Cielo previously for dinner (read our full review here), and were genuinely surprised that in the midst of the hustle and bustle in Orchard Road lies a good Italian restaurant at the rooftop level of Hilton Singapore.The Highlights There is a choice of two-course or three-course set lunch menu, where you get to customise your starter, main course and dessert. The below is a snippet of the menu, which will rotate on a weekly basis:
- Caprese mille-feuille, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, olive and basil
- Marinated salmon, pomegranate salad and balsamic cream
- Woodland salad with roasted mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, red radish and pine nuts
- Tuscan seafood penne, cherry tomatoes and pesto
- Red snapper, garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables
- Slow-cooked pork belly, roasted mushrooms and sweet potatoes
- Panna cotta
- Homemade ice-cream
- Chocolate hazelnut bar
The Supreme Italian Set Lunch at il Cielo is served between noon and 2.30pm from Monday to Friday. The two-course menu is priced at S$25++. The three-course menu is priced at S$35++. Prices also include coffee and tea.
Make your reservation instantly at il Cielo here.
Daily: 12pm to 2.30pm; 7pm to 10.30pm
Sky Bar: Daily from 4pm to Midnight
Ranted by The Ranter