1. It’s New. It’s a newly refurnished hotel and the rooms are designed with YOU in mind! While entry-level rooms are small, you get what you need and more, from a well hidden ironing board under the cosy window-side sofa, to the open-concept wardrobes, and the empty minibar allowing you to stock whatever you want from your visit to the supermarkets or the countless food and snacks dispensers dotting the property, Hotel Jen took note of what travellers and stayca-yers wants. And did we not mention just how cosy and comforting the refurnished rooms are?
2. It’s Big. Hotel Jen Tanglin has one of the largest hotel gym, and there’s more. While not renovated, the swimming pool here offers you a perfect spot to laze in the sun right on top of Tanglin Mall and stretches more than enough than just a dip, swim it out for a good work-out. You get to enjoy these with a sauna, steamroom and a hot whirlpool too, making the stay here almost a Jen-erally shioks one!
3. It’s Near. 5mins from the only UNESCO Heritage site in Singapore, and that’s also the time you need to walk to the Singapore’s shopping belt. During my stay here, I made 2 runs to the Botanic Gardens, and made very sure I explored the various routes here . Great even for just an evening walk, or a cycle down, with Hotel Jen providing Japanese bicycles for free to it’s guests. And yes, stroll down Orchard Road and Tanglin if you need a shopping treat!
4. It’s Full-Filling. Just the breakfast spread you need, and how about a Sunday Champagne Brunch (more details of our Champagne Brunch buffet at J65 here) for the post-staycation treat? If you are staying at the club rooms, get round-the-clock snacks and drinks from the club lounge here. Need coffee? Get it from the 24/7 Jen’s Kitchen-on-the-go at the lobby to satisfy your caffeine fix.
We put it to the test with a 130am request for some comforting Laksa instant noodles, and we have the hotel duty manager excitedly ensuring we were well fed!
5. It’s Jen. With all said and well, stayed, the staycation at Hotel Jen Tanglin was definitely one of the best hotel stay I ever had. Tucked at the corner of the bustling Orchard, yet enjoying the tranquillity of the Tanglin and just steps away from the malls and gardens, the location works perfectly. This coupled with the newly refurnished cosy rooms, which we were impressed by, and the facilities, which we were pampered by, this is a staycation the Pandas recommend to all Jen-erations!
Hotel Jen Tanglin
1A Cuscaden Road
Meanwhile, do check out HotelsCombined to get the best hotel deals for your next staycation in Singapore and beyond!